Permanently Treat Gum Recession and Improve Your Oral Health
Did you know that by treating your gum recession, you could significantly improve your oral health? By working with Dr. Angela Cotey to receive receding gums treatment you can gain enormous benefits. These include, but are not limited to:
- Improved feeling in your mouth and gums – no more discomfort!
- Ability to eat anything without tooth sensitivity
- Feel better about the way you look
- Lowered chance of further gum recession
- Lowered likelihood of tooth loss
- Decreased incidence of root decay and damage
Simply contact Dr. Cotey right now and begin the path to better oral health.
Why Your Gums Have Receded
If your gums have just started to recede, or have been receding for many years, there may be a number of underlying causes. Many of Dr. Cotey’s patients with gum recession discover that their receding gums have been exacerbated by:
- Infrequent dental visits
- Inadequate oral hygiene
- Aggressive brushing techniques
- Genetic predisposition to gum disease and gum recession
- Hormone imbalances (during pregnancy or menopause)
- Lip piercings and other mouth jewelry.
The good news is that most damage caused by gum recession can be reversed with the help of a knowledgeable professional like Dr. Cotey.
How Dr. Cotey Treats Gum Recession
There are numerous methods to treat gum recession, and Dr. Cotey will help you determine the one that is ideal for your unique situation.
Regardless of which method you choose for your receding gums treatment nead Madison, WI, you will gain the advantages of having a more improved smile without the worries of gum recession. Call Dr. Cotey and set up your appointment today!