Invisalign®: The Discreet Way to Improve Your Smile
It is not unusual for people of all ages to want to improve their smiles with cosmetic braces. Dr. Angela Cotey offers Invisalign to her patients who prefer a method that does not include braces using metal or ceramic brackets.
What makes this treatment different than other approaches to orthodontic methods is that it uses clear plastic aligners or trays rather than brackets and wires. The trays fit naturally over the teeth, and they move crooked teeth gently into place over a period of time. Every two weeks, new trays are put into place.
To find out if you may be a candidate for Invisalign cosmetic braces, please call Dr. Cotey today!
Five Benefits of Invisalign
Choosing Invisalign® technology can be a smart way to address misalignment, crooked teeth, or other problems. Not only are these cosmetic braces virtually invisible, but they afford the wearer some specific benefits over metal braces:
- Individuals wearing the alginers report to having fewer feelings of mouth discomfort, even when a new tray is put into place.
- The aligners are removed during eating. After eating, the teeth and gums can be thoroughly cleaned for optimum oral health and hygiene.
- Adults can wear the aligners without worrying about what their coworkers might think.
- In many cases, the aligners work just as quickly as traditional braces to move teeth into a better position.
- The cost is about the same as traditional braces.
With so many advantages, it is no wonder that people are eager to try Invisalign! To learn more about cosmetic braces and to discuss how you can have the smile you have always wanted, contact Dr. Cotey’s office today!