Dear Village Smile Care patients:
We are beyond excited to announce that we will be returning to normal business hours and will resume appointments on Tuesday, May 26th. Your Village Smile Care team has missed you and is excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! We have done a lot of work behind the scenes and are extremely confident in our preparation and processes.
We have always utilized personal protective equipment that has exceeded all of the CDC guidelines. We have also implemented several enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you and our team. Our office is set up for social distancing and sanitizing stations have replaced magazines and other germ harboring items. Sneeze guards and medical grade HEPA Air Filtration units have been installed and masks are being worn throughout the office. Both patients and staff members are having their temperatures taken and an antimicrobial mouth rinse is being given to each patient.
Please wait for our office to call you to reschedule your appointments. We have a very accurate and comprehensive list of every appointment canceled, including the day and time previously booked.
As always, you are in excellent hands. Although some things might look a little different, one thing will remain the same: team members who you know and love are still here to care for you and your smile! We thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this new paradigm.
If you do have an upcoming appointment with us, here’s what you can expect:
· For the safety of all our patients and staff, please complete the simple questionnaire assessing your contacts, travel and well-being via the link below: https://www.ident.ws/template_include/new_patient_sign_in.do?site=9130&practiceId=33716
o You will need to please enter your first and last name along with the date of your upcoming appointment
o This will automatically be sent to our office and we will upload to your patient chart!
o This is also available at www.villagesmilecare.com
· If you are unable to complete this ahead of time, a Village Smile Care team member will be contacting you prior to your appointment to arrange for screening questions completion. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step. If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please contact our office so that we may reschedule your appointment time. Please be assured that there will be no penalties for cancellations.
· When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car until we call you and inform you that we are ready for your appointment. At that time, you may enter the office. Please sanitize your hands at our check in station and your provider will be waiting there to walk you back to your room.
· If you have a mask or face covering, please bring it to your appointment and wear it from your car to the treatment area. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
· Anyone accompanying you to your appointment also needs to please wear a mask, pass a screening questionnaire and stay in the treatment room with you.
We are very grateful for the trust you place in our care. We cannot wait to see you!