Understanding the Costs Associated with Dental Implants
If you are considering dental implants with Dr. Angela Cotey, you no doubt have many questions regarding the overall amount you can expect to pay. However, it should be understood that there is no standard fee associated with this type of procedure. In fact, there are many variables to take into consideration when discussing dental implant cost in Mt. Horeb, WI.
Some of the key aspects that will affect your overall implant cost include:
- We must consider the number of teeth you are going to have replaced, as well as whether a tooth extraction will be necessary. Though a tooth extraction may sound like a simple process, all tooth extractions are unique.
- Will your dental insurance cover part or all of the cost? Dental insurance policies vary. Our office will assist you in determining what may or may not be covered.
- Has bone loss occurred at the planned implant site? This can necessitate bone grafting or a sinus lift. Both procedures will require additional visits.
- What type of implant procedure will you have? The variations on implant choices will be discussed with you in detail.
- Do you have gum disease that has not yet been addressed? Any periodontal disease should be rectified before getting your dental implants. Otherwise, it will only worsen and potentially cause further bone and tooth loss, and possibly loss of the implant.
- Are you edentulous? Have you lost all of your teeth to tooth extraction procedures, accidents, or medical or dental health issues?
Dr. Cotey understands that receiving dental implants involves a financial commitment and is dedicated to helping you make informed choices. Contact our office today to learn more about your dental implant cost in Mt. Horeb, WI.